GSA 8(a) STARS III – 47QTCB22D0271
The Best-in-Class 8(a) STARS III GWAC is a small business set-aside contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
- Directed awards allowed for orders up to the 8(a) Competitive Threshold.
- Expands capabilities for emerging technologies
- Supports both outside of the continental United States (OCONUS) and CONUS requirements
- Features limited protestability up to $10M
- Offers expert guidance from the GSA team, including free scope review services and market research
- Contract Type: Governmentwide Acquisition Contract
- Ceiling: $50 billion
- Ordering Period: Five-year base with one three-year option, started July 2, 2021
- Task Order Performance can go 5 years beyond Contract ordering end date.
- Task Order Types: Fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend
- Contract Access Fee: 0.75%, the same as GSA Schedules
Master Contract #: 47QTCB22D0271
Unique ID (UEI): LMB1NA2GUUL1
CAGE Code: 713Z1
GovMobile – Program Manager
For more information visit the GSA STARS III website at: www.gsa.gov/s3
GSA Multiple Award Schedule
SBA 8(a) – Direct Award